Article 1 (Privacy Information)
“Personal information” in the privacy information means “personal information” referred to in the Personal Information Protection Law, and information on surviving individuals, such as name, address, telephone number, contact information etc. included in the information The information which can identify a specific individual by the description etc etc.
“History information and characteristic information” of privacy information means anything other than “personal information” specified above, and the history of the services you used, the items you purchased, the pages and ads you saw, The search keyword searched, the date and time of use, the method of use, usage environment, postal code and gender, occupation, age, IP address of user, cookie information, location information, individual identification information of terminal etc.
Article 2 (Collection method of privacy information)
We may ask personal information such as name, address, telephone number, e-mail address, etc. when users register for use. In addition, transaction records including user’s personal information made between users and partners etc. and information on settlement will be sent to our affiliated parties (including information providers, advertisers, advertisement distribution destinations, etc. hereinafter referred to as ” Collected from partners “) and so on.
Regarding the user, we will use the services and software used, the products purchased, the browsed pages and the retrieved search keywords, the date and time of use, the usage method, the usage environment (the communication state of the terminal in case of using through a mobile terminal, use ), Historical information such as IP address and cookie information, and characteristic information are gathered when the user uses the service of our company or affiliated parties or browses the page.
Article 3 (Purpose of collecting and using personal information)
The purpose for which we collect and use personal information is as follows.
(1) Register information such as name, address, contact information, payment method, etc., used services, purchased goods, and information on purchased items, in order to allow users to browse and modify their registered information, The purpose of displaying information on such as price etc.
(2) The purpose of using contact information such as name, address, etc. in case of using e-mail address to inform or communicate to users, sending goods to users or contacting as necessary
(3) Purpose of using information such as name, address, telephone number, etc. in order to confirm the identity of the user
(4) In order to request the user for the price, the purpose of using the item name and quantity purchased, the type and duration of the service used, the number of times, the charged amount, the name, the address etc.
(5) In order to allow the user to easily enter data, it is possible to display the information registered in the company on the input screen or to display other services etc. provided by the partner (s) Also include the purpose of transferring
(7) In order to respond to inquiries from users, information such as contents of inquiries and billing charges etc. necessary for the Company to provide services to users, user service status of users, contact information Purpose of using
(8) Objects attached to the above purpose of use
Article 4 (Third party provision of personal information)
Except for the following cases, we will not provide personal information to third parties without obtaining prior consent from users. However, except as permitted by the Personal Information Protection Act or other laws and regulations.
(1) Based on laws and ordinances
(2) When it is necessary for the protection of human life, body or property, and it is difficult to obtain consent of the person himself / herself
(3) When it is particularly necessary for improving public health or promoting healthy development of children and it is difficult to obtain consent of the person himself / herself
(4) In cases where it is necessary for a national agency, a local public entity or a person receiving a consignment to cooperate in carrying out the affairs prescribed by laws and regulations, by obtaining the consent of the principal, When there is a risk of interfering with
(5) When notifying or publishing the following matters in advance
Including provision to third parties for purposes of use
Items of data provided to third parties
Means or method of provision to a third party
Stopping the provision of personal information to third parties as requested by the principal
Notwithstanding the provisions of the preceding paragraph, the following cases shall not apply to third parties.
(1) When we entrust all or part of the handling of personal information within the range necessary for achieving the purpose of use
(2) Personal information is provided as a result of business succession due to merger or other reasons
(3) When personal information is to be used in cooperation with a specific person, that fact and items of personal information to be jointly used, the scope of persons to use in cooperation, When notifying the principal in advance about the purpose of use and the name or name of the person responsible for management of the personal information in advance or putting it in a state that the principal can easily know
Article 5 (disclosure of personal information)
When we are requested to disclose personal information from himself, we will disclose it to himself without delay. However, if it falls under any of the following due to disclosure, it may not disclose all or part of it, and if you decide not to disclose it, you will be notified without delay.
(1) When there is a risk of harming the life, body, property or other rights and interests of the individual or a third party
(2) When there is a risk of significant hindrance to the proper implementation of our business
(3) In case of violating other laws and regulations
Notwithstanding the provisions of the preceding paragraph, in principle, we will not disclose information other than personal information such as history information and characteristic information.
Article 6 (Correction and deletion of personal information)
If the user’s personal information owned by the Company is incorrect information, the user can request correction of the personal information or deletion of the personal information by the procedures specified by the Company.
We will correct or delete the personal information without delay and notify the user if we decide that it is necessary to accept the request from the user and respond to the request.
Article 7 (suspension of use of personal information, etc.)
From the person himself / herself, due to reasons that personal information is handled beyond the scope of the purpose of use, or because it was acquired by improper means, we suspended or eliminate its use (hereinafter referred to as ” If you are asked to stop, etc.), we conduct necessary investigation without delay and stop using the personal information, etc. based on the result and notify him / her to that effect. Provided, however, that if it is difficult to do so, such as when suspension of use of personal information, etc. is expensive, and if it is possible to take alternative measures necessary to protect the rights and interests of the individual , We will take this alternative.
Article 9 (inquiry window)
For inquiries regarding this policy, please contact the following counter.
Address: 1-2-23 Nishi-Waseda Shinjuku-ku, 169-0051, Tokyo
Company name: Vitarate incorporated
E-mail address: email@example.com